- An Anti-suffrage woman journalist writes a report on one of the following: Herbert Asquith; John Redmond; Edward Carson.
- John Redmond writes a confidential memo to a member of his party outlining his problem with women's suffrage in 1912.
- Conduct a mock interview with one of the following: Agnes O'Farrelly (President of Cumann na mBan); Hanna Sheehy Skeffington; Anna Haslam; Constance Markievicz; James Connolly; H.H. Asquith; Lloyd George; John Redmond.
- Design a news sheet for any event in this section, using headlines, reports, photographs, cartoons, advertisements, letters to the paper which approve and disapprove, etc.
- Brainstorm methods for commemorating women in your own area.
- Refer to Studies of source material, Biography, Reports and Tribunal role play in Documents at the end of this section.