- Write an entry for Anna Haslam's diary recording the visit of Hanna Sheehy Skeffington and Margaret Cousins.
- Write a letter to a newspaper in connection with any aspect of women's suffrage.
- Draft a speech for an IWFL open-air meeting.
- On a blank map of Ireland, mark in the places where there was a suffrage group, according to the Irishwomen's Suffrage Federation list.
- Write a short story or poem a student might write in 1912 on the topic of women's suffrage.
- Refer to Studies of source material, Biography, Reports and Tribunal role play in Documents at the end of this section.